BBQs 2u is known for selling world-class premium quality grills and ovens for two decades. Their passion for grilling can be seen in the kind of products they keep. They are franchised with brands like Masterbuilt, Napoleon, Ooni, and the world-famous Asian grill Kamado Joe.
After Kamado Joe what grabbed everyone’s, attention is the Masterbuilt series. The Masterbuilt Gravity series is convenient for its digital setup.
The features are mind-blowing and the convenient way of cooking is making every event a delightful one. Another classic innovation from Masterbuilt is the Masterbuilt Portable Charcoal Grills.
The convenience of gas and charcoal flavours is now easily portable. The brand-new Masterbuilt Portable Charcoal BBQ and its Cart make flavourful grilling easy anywhere, from the beach to a campground.
Simply adjust the SteadyTemp dial and grill to reach the ideal temperature instead of physically adjusting the coals, and maintain this temperature for up to 4 hours.
The side shelves provide plenty of preparation room, and the folding cart makes this portable family-size cooking grill ideal for a variety of occasions.
You can still enjoy the delicious food that looks like it was cooked in charcoal by simply regulating the temperature in Masterbuilt Portable Charcoal Grills.
- 200 square inches of cooking area with flexible temperature ranges between 250 and 500 °F and a SteadyTemp dial for easy temperature control.
- The Charcoal MiniHopper contains 1.5 lb of briquettes or 1 lb of the small lump for up to 4 hours of use.
- QuickCollapse trolley that is detachable and foldable. Easy to carry to a beach or a camping site.
- With a lockable lid, the grill can be relocated after cooking, doing away with the need for on-site ash removal.
- Two side shelves with drink-holding containers give you more prep space.
- The grill has a six-hour battery life and can be fuelled by the included cord set or four (4) AA batteries.
- Built-in temperature gauge for dependably flawless results.
- Lightweight for simple and quick transit.
What to Cook in Masterbuilt Portable Charcoal Grills?
Often brands exaggerate their products by giving false information on the amount of meat that can fit on a grill. However, in this case, what Masterbuilt claims are accurate.
In a Masterbuilt Portable Charcoal Grills, you can accommodate 5 sausages and 4 hot dogs. The brand also claims that it can accommodate 15 sausages.
When cooking, keep in mind that the charcoal hopper causes a hot spot on the barbecue. You can see where the edges of the brats, which were all along the right side of the grill before I turned them, burned from the heat.
At BBQs 2u you will find it at a reasonable price. BBQs 2u never offers incomplete products, therefore when you buy any product from them rest assured you will also receive their accessories.
Buy the Masterbuilt Portable Charcoal Grill Cover to protect your grill from elements like rain, sun, snow, scratches, etc. Also buy the cart to transport the portable grill conveniently to different locations.
Masterbuilt Portable Charcoal BBQ is the perfect example of a portable grill. Carry the grill on a portable cart, use the foldable lid and shelf to dump it in the car’s backseat, and take it to the beach, grandparents’ home, or a pool party.